242200- Monroe- Including the cities of Sparta and Tomah 1257 PM CST Sat Feb 24 2018
Rest of today...rain possibly mixed with snow and freezing rain. Little or no snow accumulation. Near steady temperature in the mid 30s. East winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 90 percent. Tonight...rain in the evening, then a chance of snow possibly mixed with rain and freezing rain after midnight. Patchy blowing snow after midnight. Snow accumulation up to 2 inches. Ice accumulation of less than one tenth of an inch. Lows in the mid southeast winds 15 to 20 mph shifting to the west after midnight. Gusts up to 35 mph. Chance of precipitation 100 percent. Sunday Mostly sunny. Highs in the mid 30s. West winds 10 to 20 mph with gusts to around 35 mph. Sunday night Partly cloudy. Lows around 17. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday Mostly sunny. Highs in the lower 40s. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Monday night Partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 20s. Tuesday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Tuesday night...mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of snow possibly mixed with rain. Lows in the upper 20s. Wednesday Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 40s. Wednesday night...snow likely possibly mixed with rain. Lows in the upper 20s. Chance of precipitation 70 percent. Thursday Snow with rain. Highs around 40. Chance of precipitation 80 percent. Thursday night Mostly cloudy with a 50 percent chance of rain and snow. Lows in the lower 20s. Friday Mostly sunny. Highs in the upper 30s.
Saturday will be wet over the eastern Midwest. Mixed precipitation in the Southern Plains will be noted and we'll also see a robust round of snow in the northwest going into the final weekend of February. » More DTN Weather Commentary
Posted at 1:39PM Fri Feb 23, 2018 CST
Click here to get your local weather emailed to you each day.